Be part of SAHM's 2014 annual meeting
SAHM is now accepting proposals for educational sessions — workshops, institutes, SIG sessions and professional development luncheons — for the 2014 Annual Meeting in Austin, TX. Our meeting theme will explore Nature and Nurture as contributing factors to adolescent health. Visit the meeting site to learn more about the types of sessions and to submit your proposal.
Give teens heading off to a college a health boost
Young people leaving home for the first time need advice on medical and mental health before they start a new life on campus. Purchase SAHM's Healthy Student Brochure for distribution at health centers, physicians' offices, and with college orientation materials. Bulk pricing is available, and the brochure includes the most current recommendations.
Find an Adolescent Health ProfessionalNeed an adolescent health professional? SAHM members are in your area. Find an Adolescent Health Professional now.
What's New in SAHM
- Purchase the Healthy Student Brochure for incoming freshmen
- Read SAHM's response to the DOJ decision to drop its appeal of OTCEC without age restriction
- Meet the winners of SAHM's Regional Chapter Awards
- The SAHM 2013 Annual Meeting in photos
- Become a member of SAHM today!
- Download a special report by Dr. Larry Neinstein on health needs and risks for youth and young adults in transitional age
- View CASA’s landmark report on the epidemic of addiction among teens
- Calendar for Committee Meetings
- Exclusive for SAHM members: a directory of researchers among our membership
- Join SAHM's public Adolescent Health Listserve
- Visit the SAHM Career Center
- Confidentiality / Billing & Coding
- 10-25 yrs Immunization Schedule