New York Regional Chapter
The New York Regional Chapter of the Society for Adolescent Health and Medicine is a multidisciplinary organization of professionals committed to serving adolescents.
The Goal of the regional chapter is to help professionals, devoted to the care of adolescents in our region, deliver the highest quality of care.
The Objectives are to provide:
- A local forum for communication and continuing education among professionals by conducting two annual meetings each year in the spring and fall.
- Information dissemination, including regular newsletters.
- A network for referral of adolescents, for health care.
- Advocacy for adolescent health care needs.
- Collaboration with other regional professional organizations and national SAHM on issues related to adolescent health care delivery.
You can help support our efforts to bring adolescent health professionals in New York State together by paying your Annual Dues!! Dues Paying Members vote to help us make decisions and get special perks throughout the year.
Dues are $25, or $20 if you are currently in training or less than one year out of training (please select from drop down below). Dues are for membership between January 1 – December 31 annually. You do not need to be a member of SAHM to be a member of NY SAHM, but we encourage you to learn more about SAHM at www.adolescenthealth.org
If you would like your annual membership dues to be automatically deducted from your account/card, please use the Subscribe button below. Otherwise, use Buy Now for a one year - one time - subscription Membership Dues are tax-deductible. You will receive a receipt via email for your contribution.
For Automatic Annual Subscription: