- Future Society for Adolescent Health and Medicine Meetings
- Upcoming SAHM Regional Chapter Conferences
- Other upcoming Adolescent Health Conferences and Training Events
Future Annual Meetings of the Society for Adolescent Health and Medicine
- Sunday – Wednesday, March 23–26, 2013
Nature and Nurture: Moving to a Deeper Understanding of Adolescent Health
None listed at this time.
- The National Network of STD/HIV Prevention Training Centers (NNPTC) announces the availability of Online STD Case Series. Visit the National Network of Prevention Training Center to learn more. The National Network of STD/HIV Prevention Training Centers is a CDC funded group of regional centers created in partnership with health departments and universities. Prevention Training Centers are dedicated to increasing the knowledge and skills of health professionals in the areas of sexual and reproductive health. NNPTC provides health professionals with a spectrum of state-of-the-art educational opportunities, including experiential learning with an emphasis on prevention.