Give teens heading off to a college a health boost
Young people leaving home for the first time need advice on medical and mental health before they start a new life on campus. Purchase SAHM's Healthy Student Brochure for distribution at health centers, physicians' offices, and with college orientation materials. Bulk pricing is available, and the brochure includes the most current recommendations.
SAHM joins with AAP and ACOG to issue statement regarding emergency contraception and DOJ appeal of FDA ruling.
View a summary of SAHM's federal advocacy activities
SAHM continually advocates on behalf of members and nonmembers alike, and for the health and well-being of youth and young adults. Download a summary report presented at our annual meeting in March 2013 that details all federal advocacy activities for 2012-13.
Find an Adolescent Health ProfessionalNeed an adolescent health professional? SAHM members are in your area. Find an Adolescent Health Professional now.
What's New in SAHM
- Purchase the Healthy Student Brochure for incoming freshmen
- SAHM/AAP/ACOG joint statement on federal court's overturn of OTC contraceptive ban
- Meet the winners of SAHM's Regional Chapter Awards
- The SAHM 2013 Annual Meeting in photos
- Become a member of SAHM today!
- Download a special report by Dr. Larry Neinstein on health needs and risks for youth and young adults in transitional age
- View CASA’s landmark report on the epidemic of addiction among teens
- Calendar for Committee Meetings
- Exclusive for SAHM members: a directory of researchers among our membership
- Join SAHM's public Adolescent Health Listserve
- Visit the SAHM Career Center
- Confidentiality / Billing & Coding
- 10-25 yrs Immunization Schedule