The external links to web sites provided here were supplied by other parties to the Society for Adolescent Health and Medicine. These sites are unmoderated forums containing the personal opinions and other expressions of the persons who supplied the entries. The Society for Adolescent Medicine does not control, monitor or guarantee the information contained in these sites or information contained in links to other external web sites, and does not endorse any views expressed or products or services offered therein. In no event shall the Society for Adolescent Health and Medicine be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such site or resource.
Although SAHM reviewers have determined that the listed links meet the inclusion criteria, these sites are for viewer interest only and listing does not constitute an endorsement of any information, product, service, or site sponsor. Nor is SAHM responsible for any changes in site content subsequent to our site review.
1. The site primarily provides health information (broadly defined) of relevance for adolescents and is a resource of potential interest to professionals, adolescents, young adults, and/or parents.
2. The preponderance of information provided is of broad national/international interest and is not limited to local, regional, and/or parochial interests.
3. The site does not promote patient referrals, describe a particular provider or provider's group's practice, and/or primarily advertise a for-profit product or service.
4. The site is open and free to all users and does not charge a subscription fee. The site's sponsor is a professionally recognized group or organization.
5. In the judgment of the reviewers, the information is scientifically accurate and professionally responsible.
Note to links users:
These links are of relevance for adolescent health professionals, parents, and young people themselves. Categorization is based on the main thrust of a given site, but many also provide information that goes further. A summary of overall content is given in each site's description. It should also be noted that, in addition to those sites specifically noted as being for youth, many others have teen-oriented sections as well.
These useful links are available in two formats: